SF01-001 0.05% Sodium Rat and Mouse
A low sodium cereal diet based on our standard Rat and Mouse cubes.
- This diet has been designed to be Sodium deficient. All other nutritional parameters of this diet meet or exceed the NRC guidelines for Rats and Mice.
- This diet is free of mammalian and fish meal. All ingredients are of vegetable origin.
- For other information refer to Standard Rat and Mouse Cubes data sheet
- The feed is manufactured in a cylindrical form with a diameter of around 12 mm, length is variable from 10 mm to 30 mm
- The diet is packed in 5 Kg low gas permeability bags. Vacuum sealed after filling with nitrogen. 2 x 5 Kg bags are loaded into a cardboard carton. This packing form is suited to irradiation, if diet is to be autoclaved it must be transferred into permeable packing.
- A suitable control diet is SF01-002 but Rat and Mouse cubes could be used.
Keywords: low salt, no salt,